|PAPER BACK /HARD BOUND||
Blueprint’s Exam Mate English Language and Literature 10 boldly declares to adhere to the Remodelled Assessment Structure implemented by CBSE. It takes into account the four sections of english with emphasis on Speaking and Listening skills. All sections and assessments in the book abide by the CBSE guidelines of no segregation of terms and the withdrawal of the earlier assessment pattern.Blueprint’s Exam Mate English Language and Literature, emphasises on self learning for the learners. The following sections play an integral role in moulding the learners’ language skills.
- Reading Section is based on factual, literary and discursive unseen passages with short answer and vocabulary-based questions.
- Writing and Grammar Section makes learners, think imaginatively and creatively; helps them to write articles and formal letters; enables them to understand the nuances of short story writing and comprehends the usage of grammar through a number of exercises.
- Literature Section is based on the NCERT English Textbook First Flight and English Supplementary Reader Footprints without Feet which is supported by exhaustive practice questions.
- Listening and Speaking tasks (Subject Enrichment) cover a range of genres of spoken English which include academic, personal and social topics. Listening assessments assess the learners’ ability to accurately receive and interpret messages in the communication process. Speaking assessments analyse the ability to speak fluently and coherently on a topic; to interact with another individual and the examiner in asking and responding to questions; and to communicate with another individual to discuss a problem.
- Three Periodic and Two Annual Test Papers provide ample exposure to assess the understanding of the learners. These provide the learners with first-hand experience to attempt the examination with confidence. The assessments conform to the latest CBSE guidelines as per the latest curriculum posted on the website which adheres to the change in course.