Shilpa Sablok Bhardwaj
Blueprint’s Computer Applications Class 10 based on Microsoft Office, provides the best and most comprehensive understanding of the computer science subject. The focus of the book is on developing basic concepts and skills required to operate a computer. This book caters to the latest change in curriculum
- Chapter surf: Objectives at the beginning of the chapter
- Dashboard: An introduction to the chapter
- Pop-Up: In-text questions for assessing the understanding of the learner
- Factopaedia: Additional facts and figures to enhance the interest of the learner
- Access Point: Relevant information related to the concept
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Quicker methods for navigating and executing commands
- IT Glossary: Definition of some important terms in the chapter
- Memory Stick: Quick recapitulation of the important points.
- Troubleshoot: Exercises for assessment at the end of the chapter that includes a variety of questions:
- Solved and unsolved objective/subjective type questions
- Application based questions correlating to real-life situations
- In the lab questions which include projects for hands-on practice
- Previous years’ solved/unsolved examination questions to provide an idea of the CBSE examination pattern
- A chapter on Lab Exercises pertaining to the latest curriculum which has the following:
- HTML Projects
- Scratch Projects
- Python Programs
- QR code with animations and step-wise explanation of the lab exercises has been included.
- The Answer Key for all chapter exercises is also provided.